OS X Keymap not loading on 13.1
I am using the same keymap file that I was using on 12.0 but the mapping doesn't seem to work. The wiki didn't indicate that any formatting had changed. Appreciate anything that I might have missed here. Thanks.

Code:
<keymap>
  <global>
    <keyboard>
      <g mod="ctrl">Info</g>
      <w mod="cmmd">Stop</w>
      <r mod="cmmd">ContextMenu</r>
      <s mod="ctrl,shift">SkipNext</s>
      <f mod="ctrl,shift">SkipPrevious</f>
      <g mod="cmmd">PlayerControl(ShowVideoMenu)</g> <!-- MCE DVD menu -->
    </keyboard>
  </global>
</keymap>

Debug Log
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

typo

Code:
Keyboard Translator: Unknown key modifier cmmd in cmmd

Should this be cmd maybe? *no clue*
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2014-06-10, 11:35)Memphiz Wrote: typo

Code:
Keyboard Translator: Unknown key modifier cmmd in cmmd

Should this be cmd maybe? *no clue*
I am sure it is/was cmmd. I have been using it for 2 years (on 12.0). However the default xml keyboard template (https://raw.githubusercontent.com/xbmc/x...yboard.xml) doesn't have any instances of the command key modifier at all. Has XBMC dropped it ?
Macmini Server 2011 i7 Quad Core, OS 10.8.2, Amp Onkyo TX-SR308 USB WD drives 3x2TB TV Samsung Plasma 720p EyeTV Integration
There are only 10 kinds of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Maybe XBMC has fixed it? (its called CMD key - not CMMD).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
You're a funny bugger Smile but...cmd didn't work.

Current workaround: I have used the service keymap editor to map the keys but, there is a trick to that too. When you select the function you want to modify and start entering the keys, it immediately takes the first key. In other words, it will take CMMD as they key rather than CMMD R or whatever. Luckily I'm using Flirc with the remote that already has the combinations programmed so it accepts the combination. Better than reprogramming the entire media centre to use CTRL.

Edit: CMD did work lol (Memphis was right as usual Wink )

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keymap not loading on 13.10