Upnp now marking "main shar"e as watched?
I notice that xbmc is now marking all videos watched (on the main upnp share) from any upnp source, as watched?

That seems a tad bizarre as the main htpc share is set to "hide watched" and I have recently come across entire seasons of TV shows that are "missing/hidden/marked as watched" even though I have not watched them!

Additionally, many movies were also "missing" In The same sense, movies that I had not watched?

Now I realise that a change was added that automatically marks files as watched, by absolutely anyone who watches absolutely anything from Your library (guests, kids, etc) via upnp.

This means I have had to disabled my share, as I don't want people messing with my library watched status and now no longer share it out Sad

I can't see any logic in that kind of setup (for my personal scenario) some May benefit from it, but as 12.3 and previous versionsdid not function this way, could we have an option to disable this "feature". If my son watches tonight's episode of game of thrones before me from MY htpc, when I go to watch it, it's gone and hidden as It has been marked as watched by a 3rd party?

I don't want any random client automatically setting my watched status, only me.
Is this possible?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upnp now marking "main shar"e as watched?0