WIP New media system for home help.
Hello, im new here and I would love it if anyone could help me with my home media setup?
OK so at this current time I have a wdtv live smp gen3 with a 4tb Seagate external hdd and a 2tb wd hdd plugged in full to the brim with media, ie movies, TV etc. The wdtv has x2 USB ports which are both being used my only upgrade from here is to remove the 2tb and replace with a 4tb then that setup has reached its limit. So the path I'm thinking of taking now is a nas drive, and xbmc media box. I was considering the my cloud ex4 16tb nas drive, if got one of these days which xbmc box would work best to stream media from it and also run xbmc?
Many thanks.
Check out the "Hardware for XBMC" forum.
Sorry didn't realise I had posted in the wrong area, can an admin move my post please?
What I meant was you should read the other suggestions in that forum and only when you have something less vague to go on you can open a new thread about it. There is simply no "which xbmc box would work best to stream media from it and also run xbmc", that's why you have to read up on it and see what suits your needs in particular.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New media system for home help.0