How many movies a week do you watch
I watch approximately 10 movies a week. 5 movies during the week days and 5 movies on Saturday and Sunday. I mostly watch my TV shows on the weekends. I add approximately 20 movies a month to my collection snd maybe a few TV seasons of a TV show.
1 a week maybe? I watch more TV shows but I binge watch so I may not watch anything for a week then I may watch 13 episodes a day.

How much do I add? As much as my internet/hard drive budget can handle.

Just picked up the $130 4TB WD drives off this most recent newegg sale. Only 1 Sata port left on my PC so looks like I only got maybe this 4TB + 5-6TB Drive (whatever I picked up) left of hard drive space before I am waiting on a dedicated server before I can add more.
(2014-06-11, 07:12)tential Wrote: 1 a week maybe? I watch more TV shows but I binge watch so I may not watch anything for a week then I may watch 13 episodes a day.

This sums it up perfectly for me.
If I'm lucky, my wife lets me watch one film a week, although enough reality TV to make your eyes bleed and your brain implode in self-defence.

If I'm unlucky, my kids make me watch the same Disney film three, maybe four times in a row...

OSMC Vero 4K, Intel NUC Celeron 847, ODroid N2+, Raspberry Pi3 LibreELEC. Amazon Fire TV
Vizio  Atmos 7.1
LG 65" OLED
Probably watch 4 to 8 a week depending on how busy. I don't buy that many, only things that I know I'll want to re-watch so space on my NAS isn't much of a problem.
Not as many as I would like to. Usually just one or two.
I probably watch ~3 movies per week. I'd love to watch more, but young kids prevent that! I tend to watch more tvshows than movies these days because they're only ~45 minutes each.

I add around 10 movies per month to the collection, and far more tvshows.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2014-06-11, 10:23)Prof Yaffle Wrote: If I'm unlucky, my kids make me watch the same Disney film three, maybe four times in a row...

You should just, ahem, Let It Go. Smile
(2014-06-11, 18:07)DJ_Izumi Wrote:
(2014-06-11, 10:23)Prof Yaffle Wrote: If I'm unlucky, my kids make me watch the same Disney film three, maybe four times in a row...

You should just, ahem, Let It Go. Smile

argh...

Mine sings "do you wanna build a snowman?" all the time.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
Quote:You should just, ahem, Let It Go. Smile

Quote:Mine sings "do you wanna build a snowman?" all the time.

It's either that or the Minecraft parody songs on YouTube... you see what wonders XBMC brings to the world...
(2014-06-11, 18:09)thrak76 Wrote: Mine sings "do you wanna build a snowman?" all the time.

Do we have the same wife?? Big Grin
(2014-06-11, 19:57)twelvebore Wrote:
(2014-06-11, 18:09)thrak76 Wrote: Mine sings "do you wanna build a snowman?" all the time.

Do we have the same wife?? Big Grin

I hope not...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How many movies a week do you watch0