Movie Set Info Not Showing
Sad 
Hello everyone! Smile I have tried to figure this out myself searching and reading through the forum but I can not seem to find the answer. I am not new to XBMC but new to all the extended customizing and script stuff. Basically a NOOB when it comes to script I do not understand it at all.

So my problem is I have several movie sets. I want these sets in the library to show their plot when I scroll over the collection. For example like when I use BigNoids movie set plugin all the sets plots show off to the right when I click right and small box in bottom right corner has info. Am I missing something here? Is there a way to have my movie sets in my regular movie list to show this sort of feature. Am I missing a setting or running a script? I have installed extended info but I don't know what to do after I have it installed. -.- I have attached some pictures down bellow as to what I am wanting to do/talking about. I am sorry for asking this I am sure it has been covered several times before but I just can't seem to find the right information.

Also I am on gotham and running MQ5 and my media center is on a Mac. I have installed extended info script, movie sets plugin, artwork downloader, movie sets artwork automator, and artwork organizer. I am using universal movie scraper. All my movies have a parent folder with individual movie folders inside containing all of its artwork. All names are correct and match database as far as collection titles and movie titles go. I would greatly appreciate any help I could get. Smile I really hate feeling like a NOOB Sad lol.

What my movie set view looks like viewing by title.

What I would like it to look like. I only get this when I am in the movie set plugin but then I lose my collection logo.
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1721302
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2014-06-11, 18:49)thrak76 Wrote: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1721302

Ah thank you sooooo much! Worked like a charm! Appreciate ya! I have searched and searched this dang forum and could not find that. I was up until 4 last night reading. -.-

Maybe you could help me with one more thing. It may not be as simple of a fix. But I would appreciate a link to a post if you know of one.
I use Lowlist and Right list which shows the disc off to the side. Like this

It conflicts with the logo image when I use right list. IMO I think the stack looks much nicer anyways. Is there a way to get the disc art to stack ontop of one another like this view does?
Funny you should bring that up, because someone else brought that up earlier today as well.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1732065
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
(2014-06-11, 19:54)thrak76 Wrote: Funny you should bring that up, because someone else brought that up earlier today as well.

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1732065

Ha that is funny. I saw that post after I posted this one. It is rather annoying that they lay that way in that view. Either way it will conflict with the logo in both of those views. I have some collections with more than four movies and when I press right to view more plot info, in low list view, the logo is pushed onto the disc art. In right list disc art just lays right over the logo.
I don't think the script allowed for set logos back when MQ5 was developed. Hence the overlap. Put it forward for MQ6, and MQ may fix it for MQ5.
My fanart.tv & themoviedb.org accounts.

(2014-06-11, 22:11)Samu-rai Wrote: I don't think the script allowed for set logos back when MQ5 was developed. Hence the overlap. Put it forward for MQ6, and MQ may fix it for MQ5.

I totally understand that. I can't wait for MQ6 its going to be like Christmas lol. This is by far my new favorite skin, after being a Nox user for several years.
Bumping an old thread.

I have the same problem. No info on my movie sets are showing. I have extended info, I have scraped movie set info with Ember Media Manager but no info is showing.

I have version 0.8.0 of extended info. Does that work?
(2014-10-24, 00:00)Pankookis Wrote: Bumping an old thread.

I have the same problem. No info on my movie sets are showing. I have extended info, I have scraped movie set info with Ember Media Manager but no info is showing.

I have version 0.8.0 of extended info. Does that work?

Me too, same issue.
I have already the 1.0.0 extended info version,
I find on internet just the 0.2.0 version but none of them seem working,

All the sets are with no info and no graphics.

Also on my Music Videos i m not able to get clearart or disclogos..
This link is 2.13.0 to works for me in gotham 13.2.
Extended Info 2.13

and for using logo/clearart in concert categorie.You will see in this link.
Advice on adding Music Videos / Concerts please p.2
Thanks Devilshura
That version works good for me.

Now i can get any info from my collection.

Still tryin to get showed the artworks by the movie set (the specific plugin doesn t make any updates) , but i think i ll open another topic

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie Set Info Not Showing0