Req Chaturbate plugin
Hi all,

I am very new here but I have been using XBMC for a couple years. Finally got in my head to look of adult plugins which I've found many. Then it occurred to me to see if a plugin for Chaturbate.com existed. Only thing here was a request from like a year ago that someone had started writing up a script for videodevil. I then did a google search 'Chaturbate xbmc' and low and behold I found a link. http://www.xbmcnerds.com/index.php?page=...adID=34214 2 problems exist however. First, it's written in german. Second its for Unix/Linux which I don't use. So question is is there someone here who could convert it to a windows plugin? The german I don't think would be that hard to translate, most of it is in english already its stuff in quotations that are in german mostly. I notice there is no file uploader for this forum, but I'm sure I could find a way to get anyone who wants it the zip file.
So I've done some digging around and found you can use cygpath in cygwin to convert unix script to windows. But for the life of me I can not get it to do anything. I guess I should have said I am pretty illiterate when it comes to computer code. I briefly tinkered with my dad's old Commodore 64 writing basic scripts and changing text in old games for that system that I learned to do using books I found at the local library, but that was 25 years or more ago. When it comes to todays computer code I'm lost, I can't even wrap my head around what I am reading.

So if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated in a very big way.
Thought I would try one more time to see if there is anyone out there that could turn this unix based python script to a windows compatible python script.
that would be cool to have an addon for this. and why not for MFC too.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Chaturbate plugin0