Audio playing slow when watching streams
Video 
Hello,

Just recently while playing various streams such as YouTube, I noticed the audio playing slow as if you dropped the pitch down slightly. I am not noticing this issue on all video streams , but it does seem to be getting worse. Not slowing any more just more and more streams being effected. Starting and stopping the video or selecting another stream does not seem to fix the issue. The video seems to be fine and as far as I can tell the lip sync is also good.
If the video is slow too, I really can't see the difference.
Has anyone run into this issue? If so, what can I do to correct this? Again, this has just started in the past week or so. I have not made any changes to anything in Gotham or to any of the Video add-ons except some have auto updated.

Thanks.
Processor: AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+ × 2
Memory: 2GiB
Graphics: GeForce 7050 PV / nForce 630a/integrated/SSE2
HardDrive: 320 GB
DVB: AVerTVHD MCE A180
Keyboard/Mouse: Wireless
OS Type: 14.04 64-bit Trusty
Kodi: 14.x
Receiver: Onkyo TX-SR606
TV: Vizio 42" LCD
Computer was formerly a Captiveworks 3000 HTPC
Well it is now doing the same on most all my streams now, something I thought would eventually happen.
The slow audio is now on all streams and also I am now seeing stutter in the video or as some may call it Video Judder. An annoying frame drop or pulse in the video every few seconds. Go to the AVSForum and search "What exactly is judder" A pretty good talk about Video Judder.
I have a 50x25 fiber connection and I went through the network with a fine tooth comb.
I set my laptop with Windows 7 Ultimate next to the HTPC system and ran the HDMI from the laptop to the same TV, so this way I can rule out any network issues. The audio and video are fine from the laptop.
I tried a few different settings within the advancedsettings.xml. Originally there was no advancedsettings.xml in the .xbmc/userdata folder. If needed I can post the different settings I have tried.

Any help with this would be appreciated.

tc

Update
Could this be the cause of this issue?
http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=189561&page=3
Processor: AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000+ × 2
Memory: 2GiB
Graphics: GeForce 7050 PV / nForce 630a/integrated/SSE2
HardDrive: 320 GB
DVB: AVerTVHD MCE A180
Keyboard/Mouse: Wireless
OS Type: 14.04 64-bit Trusty
Kodi: 14.x