Android Portable mode for Android version?
Thumbs Up 
This might be a really stupid question, but is it possible to run xbmc for android in portable mode, like the windows version?

I had lots of issues with most addons in the windows version until I found out the possibility to run xbmc in portable mode, by adding "-p" after the filepath in the shortcut properties.
After changing to portable mode all addons now works like a charm + I can put the whole package on a USB stick and run it from anywhere.

I still have lots of issues with the addons on the android version, that's why I came up with this doubtful question. In most cases it's the infamous script failure and installation failure issues.

Another idea I have; if I have a usb-stick with a portable xbmc-package and stick it into my android TV-box, would it be possible to run it that way or is the android app-version the only option? Huh
Nevermind the above post. I was too eager to find a solution for script problems on android version but after some research it seems more difficult than than the above rubbish.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Portable mode for Android version?0