Req More customization options
I would like to have some more customization options for the view options Showcase and Media View 2.

Right now I'm using the Showcase option for movies but I would like to be able to have the fanart toned down in the background as well as all the info that's visible when Dark Showcase is activated. And/or a way to change the static background being used with Dark showcase.

For tv-shows I'm using Media View 2 and would like to use that for movies as well, for consistency, but it's lacking some necessary info, mainly; release year, runtime and genre. Would be nice to have even more info there but don't know how that would be possible given the limited space available, maybe by shrinking the poster. Toggles for all this could be added so everyone can customize it the way they want.

Also, I really like the swipe down for trailer option in Showcase so some quick way of accessing trailers in Media View 2 would be nice, maybe an added button or something.

In one of the screenshots below I've highlighted some areas that could be used. For tv-shows maybe the screencap could be pushed up a bit to make room for the info below and the episode/movie list max height aligned to that for consistency.

Please use imgur.com or similar to link to pictures.
(2014-06-12, 11:58)Kib Wrote: Please use imgur.com or similar to link to pictures.

Done

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
More customization options0