Req CBC Fifa World Cup
Hello all I noticed the new ESPN 3 addon available on the xbmc repo. I am aware that it features live streams and replays for games including the Brazil world cup. Unfortunately this is only available to US residents. However I did find this link http://www.cbc.ca/sports-content/soccer/brazil2014/ from CBC which is providing the same service legally but it's just focused on world cup content, including live streams and replays. I would like to know if anyone can make an addon for this website I would very much appreciate it. Thankyou.
After what happened in the first match today, I don't know if I should even bother with the world cup. It's a farce.
(2014-06-13, 03:19)z31fanatic Wrote: After what happened in the first match today, I don't know if I should even bother with the world cup. It's a farce.

Lol yeah I was speechless myself. But I'm going for Spain so I hope they don't screw up Big Grin
You should be able to get it all thru the Canada On Demand addon
No you cant have CBC Soccer in XBMC because they are using flashaccess DRM. Sorry.
(2014-06-13, 20:00)alibaba011 Wrote: No you cant have CBC Soccer in XBMC because they are using flashaccess DRM. Sorry.
Sorry I don't understand what that means. Can you explain? Thankyou.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CBC Fifa World Cup1