Ipad still showing Frodo, but vesion 13.1
Photo 
Firstly hello, Bit of a newbie, but LOVING XBMC! Anyway, I have updated my ipad air to XBMC 13.1, but when it loads, the start screen still says Frodo 12.2. I have checked using "version check" which says I'm using 13.1. So I'm a bit confused. I spoke to someone from XBMC on the FB page, and they asked me to post screen grabs on this forum. Apologies for the quality, but the start screen only appears for a second. As you can imagine, I'm a bit confused as to what version I'm actually running. lol. Any help would be much appreciated. Smile

We don't support anything coming from HUB. Not a version coming from them or that maintenance whatever tool
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2014-06-13, 13:16)Martijn Wrote: We don't support anything coming from HUB. Not a version coming from them or that maintenance whatever tool

Oh sorry, didn't realise there was a difference. As I said, bit of a newbie.

In that case, could you direct me to the official way of installing gotham please ie: web page etc...
http://xbmc.org <- everything here is offical and it also has a bunch of links into our wiki which should tell you how to install things...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
My guess is they already messed up the installation and copied the splash screen to the userdata folder
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Thanks. Everything seems to work ok, just doesn't say Gotham. Anyway, I'll look at re-installing.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ipad still showing Frodo, but vesion 13.10