How to open hulu and vheed links?
Every time when I try to open hulu and vheed links they don't open.Any help or trick?
Open links in XBMC? What are you talking about?
Every Time when I try I get message.(One or more items failed to play.Check the log file for details).This message comes many many time almost every link I click.

First time ever I m using this Android box and I don't know much about it,So please help.I was going to factory reset the box and I tried to backup,But no luck backup don save in my USB.
Ah, you just mean open up shows from a list, like from the Hulu add-on. The Hulu add-on was broken last time I used it, but there were some patches that fixed most of that stuff in someone else's version of the Hulu add-on (I think). I have no idea about vheed or what that is (I'm guessing another add-on?).
Thanks.Now please tell me how to backup data,When I do backup it shows all is backing up,But when open in my laptop it shows nothing.
Did you try shaking it?

Sorry man, but I'm having a hard time understanding what you're asking. What are you trying to back up? I don't think a factory reset is going to get you any further. First, you need to understand some of the basics on how XBMC works. Play around with it, and some other add-ons, and then I think your questions will start to make more sense.
Ok my friend,I think you are rite.I will browse around.Thanks for help.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to open hulu and vheed links?0