Win Advance Launcher Not Working for ROMs stored on NAS
Hello
I have an issue with this fantastic add-on.

First of all, I already tried to create an account in the "XBMC's Advanced Launcher Add-on support Board", but the confirmation mail has never been sent.
I hope its ok when I post my issue here.

I want to Launch PSX games with the Advance Launcher (ePSXe). I hope I set up everything correct. I followed your "How To" which is great.
But it doesn't work.
It always says that the *.img File (ROM) doesn't exist. I have everything stored on my NAS, ROM (.iso | .img) and EMULATORs (ePSXe).
When I store everything locally on the HTPC it just works fine. But I want everything to roun out of the Network.
(2014-06-14, 12:14)gorn Wrote: Hello
I have an issue with this fantastic add-on.

First of all, I already tried to create an account in the "XBMC's Advanced Launcher Add-on support Board", but the confirmation mail has never been sent.
I hope its ok when I post my issue here.

I want to Launch PSX games with the Advance Launcher (ePSXe). I hope I set up everything correct. I followed your "How To" which is great.
But it doesn't work.
It always says that the *.img File (ROM) doesn't exist. I have everything stored on my NAS, ROM (.iso | .img) and EMULATORs (ePSXe).
When I store everything locally on the HTPC it just works fine. But I want everything to roun out of the Network.
Advanced Launcher do not have support of network paths. You just have to map your network drive (NAS) as a local drive into your operating system. That's all. BTW most the application using command line, do not directly support network paths
Thank you for this tipp. I will try this out.
ePSXe should have network support, because in the Media Portal plugin "My Emulator" it also worked very fine.

Your solution worked for me.

Big Thanks !

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Advance Launcher Not Working for ROMs stored on NAS0