Looking for advice...
Alright, had a little lag time at work and I was able to remote into my HTPC:

I checked the settings for recorded shows, and sure enough, I had WMC doubled up on looking at the Recorded TV as the place to record and a watched folder. Changed that and now I only see a single instance of each recorded show. Good catch.

I also converted my symlink to a junction point for TempSWMC...I will have to wait until I get home to try and see if that works with the RPI clients.
The symlink was the issue.

Checked after changing to a junction point and the RPi clients' live TV fired right up.

Smile Smile Smile
Cool, something to file away in the memory banks then Smile I wonder if windows has the equivalent of the smb.conf file on Linux where you could allow symlinks to be followed etc. I was unable to google it successfully (too much other junk about windows as a SMB client to a linux host rather than the builtin SMB server/sharing)

If it didn't work then we could have changed ServerWMC to allow the TempSWMC location to be set explicitly rather than being a subfolder under Recorded TV but perhaps for now, this is not yet necessary
pvr.wmc TV addon and ServerWMC Backend Development Team
http://bit.ly/ServerWMC

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Looking for advice...0