artist slideshow not working
The artist slideshow isn't working for me I tried everything is there a certain version I should use?
You have to change the visualization setting in two different places--one in the skin and one in the music settings. There are more details specifically in regards to getting it to work w/ Amber somewhere in the AS support thread. I have to admit I haven't gotten it working flawlessly w/ Amber. Artwork shows fine, but no luck w/ artist info displaying, and the screensaver/auto-dim always kicks in, despite changing the screensaver settings to off while playing audio.
All I get is the CD artwork never any fanart in background of the songs playing other skins show slideshow just fine. Wish I could find those instructions you are talking about. I have looked all over been through the settings I even had a go at the source code but didn't know what I was looking for
Just found it, http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid...pid1532338, but here's the gist:

In SETTINGS->ADVANCED you have to make sure Artist Slideshow is set to ENABLED.

Then:
1- go start playing some music
2- click the left arrow to open the side panel
3- select player
4- wiggle the mouse (or bring up the OSD using your remote) and select the little gear icon
5- in the options you need to set FANART to ENABLED

Only Amber seems to need the extra settings. Hope that helps.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
artist slideshow not working0