How to clear image cache for thumbnail in a list?
I have a list of concert dates filled by a script and a thumbnail image control of the artist outside of the list that gets shown and changes depending on what line (artist event) you scroll to in the list. On first run everything works fine, I scroll through the list and the given artists thumbnail shows as expected. However, I have buttons for different genres of music that when clicked re-runs the script with the genre chosen as a parameter, the list refills with different artist venues of that genre but when I scroll through the list the thumbnail images shown are from the first run of the script. It refills the list but the thumb properties do not get refreshed, as I scroll through the list, the images of the artist shown are from the original first run of the script. Is there someway to not have xbmc cache those certain images from that list so that when the script gets ran again the thumbs get updated also? Probably something simple but I am unable to find a way to make it work as expected. Thanks for any help anyone could give me on this.

[EDIT] I figured it out... dumb rookie mistake.
Can you post a code sample? (pls with line breaks this time ^^)
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
(2014-06-15, 14:41)sualfred Wrote: Can you post a code sample? (pls with line breaks this time ^^)

What part of the code should I post? The item properties and the thumb control?

PHP Code:
<item id="1">
     <
label>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NearEvents.1.Artists)]</label>
     <
label2>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NearEvents.1.Date)]</label2>
     <
thumb>$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NearEvents.1.Artist_Image)]</thumb>
     <
property name="City">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NearEvents.1.City)]</property>
     <
property name="Name">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NearEvents.1.Name)]</property>
     <
property name="Description">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NearEvents.1.Description)]</property>
     <
property name="Title">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NearEvents.1.eventname)]</property>
     <
property name="Thumb">$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NearEvents.1.Artist_Image)]</property>
     <
onclick>Skin.SetString(name,$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NearEvents.1.Headliner)])</onclick>
     <
onclick>RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=artistevents,artistname=$INFO[Window(Home).Property(NearEvents.1.Headliner)])</onclick>
     <
visible>IntegerGreaterThan(Window(Home).Property(NearEvents.Count),0)</visible>
 </
item

PHP Code:
<control type="image">
    <
description>Artist Thumb</description>
    <
left>2</left>
    <
top>11</top>
    <
width>400</width>
    <
height>374</height>
    <
aspectratio scalediffuse="false">scale</aspectratio>
    <
texture>$INFO[Container(450).ListItem.Property(thumb)]</texture>
    <
visible>Control.HasFocus(450)</visible>
</
control

PHP Code:
<control type="button">
    <
width>20</width>
    <
height>20</height>
    <
align>center</align>
    <
visible>true</visible>
    <
texturefocus>venues_focus.png</texturefocus>
    <
texturenofocus>venues.png</texturenofocus>
    <
pulseonselect>true</pulseonselect>
    <
onclick>RunScript(script.extendedinfo,info=nearevents,tag=classic rock)</onclick>
</
control

[EDIT] When I exit the gui of the script and restart the thumbs are updated.
Maybe I need a ClearProperty in the button control? I'm not sure how to format that.
Isn't this a typo?
Try replacing:
<texture>$INFO[Container(450).ListItem.Property(thumb)]</texture> with <texture>$INFO[Container(450).ListItem.Property(Thumb)]</texture>

Note:
Why do you have property Thumb and the usual thumb with the same attributes?
Main: Lancool II Mesh  - Ryzen 9 5900x - MSI x570 Unify - Zotac RTX 3080 AMP HOLO - 32GB Trident Z Neo 3600 CL16 -  EVO 960 M.2 250GB / EVO 940 250GB / MX100 512GB /  Crucial P1 2TB / WD Blue 3D Nand 2TB 
Sound: Saxx AS30 DSP - Beyer Dynamic Custom One Pro 
TV: Nvidia Shield 2019 Pro- Adalight 114x LEDs - Sony 65XG9505 - Kodi / Emby - Yamaha RX-V683 - Heco Victa 700/101/251a + Dynavoice Magic FX-4
Server: i3 Skylake - 8GB - OMV4 - 22TB Storage
[EDIT] I figured it out... dumb rookie newbie mistake.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to clear image cache for thumbnail in a list?0