WIP 7TV Addon - Pro7, Sat1, Kabel, Sixx...(Testing and suggestions)
Video 
This is my first addon and I decided to implement support for 7TV (App).

7TV is an app for devices (smartphones, tablets, ...) and provides the user with content from the german television channels Pro7, Sat1, Kabel1 and Sixx.
I know there are already some addons (MyVideo, ProSieben Sat1, ...) which provide content from these channels, but I thought it would be nice to bring the functionality of an app to xmbc (like Youtube, Soundcloud, ...) so we can experience the content in both ways.

Would love to receive any feedback and suggestions on this, also don't hesitate to ask questions or report problems.

Link to the addon
https://github.com/bromix/plugin.video.7tv
Use the master - branches will follow as soon as the addon is tested enough - I wanted to finish the first steps as fast as possible Rofl

Link to 7TV for Android
7TV (Google Play)

How does it work
I use the communication (json) between the app and the server. The HTTP-GET requests provides me with the structure, shows and episodes. So I don't need to read any html files to provide the content and so maintenance for this addon should be at minimum.

The addon is localized in german and english and provides also settings for displaying the publishing date of each episode in the title or to disable the fanart for the shows.

Next steps
Submitting to the XBMC.org Repo Big Grin

I want to implement the login to 7pass.de but I have some problems with python - maybe someone here can help with that or I create a new thread for this (little) problem. You may ask why? With the login I could provide the functionality of selecting shows as 'Favorite'. The app has a nice design and workflow with this feature and I want it also in xbmc (like the 'Watch Later' of youtube)
Version 0.0.10 is up. Did some fixes for Frodo and sorting problems.

Try it and give me feedback, what do you think?
New update - optimized the menu (it was based 1:1 on the app) - navigation is now simpler and faster Big Grin
Is now officially in repo (xmbc.org)

please follow this thread Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
7TV Addon - Pro7, Sat1, Kabel, Sixx...(Testing and suggestions)0