OS X Mavericks XMBC 12.3 or 13.1 - crashes during media scan
I am having trouble getting XBMC to work on my mac book air running Mavericks.

I have tried xbmc v. 12.3 and 13.1, and both crash (gui unresponsive, no activity in log file).

I am trying to use a d-link dns-325 nfs share. xbmc finds the folders without issue, but after starting to scan, it crashes after a few minutes.

I originally tried with my Movies folder, then switched to my TV folder.

I have made sure that the nfs options are correct, and my mac can successfully access files from the NAS via NFS.

Here is the last thing in the log:

****removed***

Interestingly enough I have a boxee box that also pull files from the NAS and it's working fine.

Any ideas?

Edit by Memphiz: removed log
One more time. Don't post logs in the forum, don't cut logs.

Post a full debug log (wiki) via pastebin.com and put the link in here. In case it crashes (crashing means XBMC is not visible after that!) also add the crashreport.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Sorry about posting the log. I performed a system reboot on the macbook air, and XBMC worked fine after that.

I'm not sure that the log at this point would contain any information that would indicate why XBMC stopped responding. Perhaps there was a low memory condition that it didn't handle well? Other applications seem to work fine.

If it happens again, I will post the full log and the crash report (generated by doing a force quit) to pastebin.com and I will put the link here.

Thanks for your response.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mavericks XMBC 12.3 or 13.1 - crashes during media scan0