OSD: Default selected button
Hi All,

In Aeon Nox 4, the default selected button in the OSD was the subtitles button. This way you could enter the subtitles addon by just pressing Enter twice.

With Aeon nox 5, this is not the case. Is there any way to change this behavior ?
(2014-06-16, 21:32)Ballistic Wrote: Hi All,

In Aeon Nox 4, the default selected button in the OSD was the subtitles button. This way you could enter the subtitles addon by just pressing Enter twice.

With Aeon nox 5, this is not the case. Is there any way to change this behavior ?
Pressing up will take you directly to the subtitle button, pressing down goes to video settings.
When I press UP it takes me to Volume Up. I have to press Left maybe 6 or 7 times to get to Subtitles.
ASUS Chromebox M004U (LibreELEC 8.2/Aeon Nox SiLVO)--->HDMI--->Onkyo TX-NR646--->HDMI--->Panasonic P65VT30
Thanks, that helps!

Preferred (easier and faster) method is still doubletapping enter though. If anyone knows how to adjust the default behavior, i am still interested in knowing.
Custom keymap maybe? I only have to press the blue button to open the subtitles window for example.
All my users use keyboards to control thier systems.

Either way; I just fixed this by editing the VideoOSD.xml file (removed buttons and changed button ID's)

Thanks for thinking with me

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OSD: Default selected button0