Menu text missing
I meant more the previous solutions related to Kodi/XBMC v13, so the issues may not be relevant or there any more in current v16/v17 versions as of course a lot has changed (although perhaps not enough for some issues Wink ).

No problem to have your more recent solution for a similar issue in place.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2016-09-01, 14:45)veliko Wrote: I got it working right. All menus, texts, texts in menus, etc are all back
How I did it:
This is on an AmazonFirestick with KODI installed but I'm certain the procedure is very similar if installed side-by-side on another device....
I went to the Amazon Stick's
Settings, Applications, Manage Installed Applications, Kodi, Foce Stop, Clear CACHE (NOT DATA!!), Force Stop (yes, again)

And that did it. All fonts, texts, etc were back to normal.

Was this helpful? Let me know...

Thank you so much. I had the same issue and couldn't find anything on google until I seen your post here. You saved me from having to re-setup kodi on my firestick.

EDIT: Because of your helpful post I used you as my referrer when registering.
Thanks! You just made my night. In fact I created this account just to thank you for fixing my Kodi. Cheers.
I've experience this on the last 2 revisions of Kodi for XBOX and figured it has to do with the TV resolution vs Kodi resolution settings.  So a quick fix without uninstalling anything is to follow (blindly) the menu options until you get to change the resolution down to a working setting.  I save you the trouble!  Watch this video or read the steps on the description.  Don't forget to LIKE & SHARE.
https://youtu.be/Hrne2BU-CUU

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Menu text missing0