OS X Gotham subtitle download issue
I recently started having issues downloading subtitles. It find them, but I get a failed to download subtitle error. My iPad is working fine. Using it, I noticed it would show the correct file name of the media used to search for the subtitles. For example xxxxxxxx.mkv. On my Mac mini, I see something like a GUID, d2e1ff34a4b.........

I the list of subtitles look right, but I'm guess something that shows the file name of the video is screwed up. I'm having trouble getting the log file, but when I get that working, I'll post it. Maybe I can get a screen shot of the tv.
Photo 
First link is to the image of the subtitle search on iPad. Second link is to the image of the subtitle search on my Mac .

Correct image Correct file name

Wrong image Wrong file name
Where is the file located?

Let's see the Debug Log
The file is being streamed and not local to the system. I'm working on the log file. The Log uploader I have uploads the log, but when I go to open it, I get a bad gateway. I may just go with a clean install and try that.
If it's not local to the system then the guid is understandable
Then, why is the same situation on my iPad different? I'm streaming the same file, same everything, and the subtitles work.
No idea, but it's not addon issue

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham subtitle download issue0