Adding tv shows with nfo
I made an nfo for a tv show that was a part of another bigger tv show i created this nfo and it work but i cannot seem to add episodes . Can someone assist me with creating a proper nfo so that it scrapes the names of the nfo, since there is not an internet reference ?

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>
<tvshow>
<title>Space Ghost(1981)</title>
<showtitle>Space Ghost</showtitle>
<rating></rating>
<votes></votes>
<epbookmark>0.000000</epbookmark>
<year>1981</year>
<top250>0</top250>
<season>-1</season>
<episode>22</episode>
<uniqueid></uniqueid>
<displayseason>-1</displayseason>
<displayepisode>-1</displayepisode>
<outline></outline>
<plot>Interplanetary villains, beware: Space Ghost patrols the cosmos! A police champion for the space age, a fearless warrior for galactic justice, Space Ghost can become invisible, turn himself into a living ray gun or fly faster than a comet.</plot>
<tagline></tagline>
<runtime>0</runtime>
<mpaa>TV-14</mpaa>
<playcount>0</playcount>
<lastplayed>1969-12-31</lastplayed>
<episodeguide>
</episodeguide>
<id></id>
<genre></genre>
<genre></genre>
<set></set>
<premiered></premiered>
<status></status>
<code></code>
<aired></aired>
<studio>NBC</studio>
<trailer></trailer>
<tvshowmatching action="prepend">
<regexp>Season[\._ ]([0-9]+)[\\/]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)$</regexp>
</tvshowmatching>

</tvshow>
What are the tvshowmatching and regexp tags doing there ? They go in advancedsettings not in a tvshow.nfo
You might want to read naming_video_files/TV_shows#Using_custom_file_names (wiki)

If you give some more detail on how you named the files in question we can help you with how to scrape them.

Another option is to use a third party tool to generate the NFO's for you.
A fourth option is to either add Space Ghost in english to theTVDB or ask the guys on the forums to change the language from portugese to english : http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=276618&lid=26
(2014-06-17, 10:51)Kib Wrote: What are the tvshowmatching and regexp tags doing there ? They go in advancedsettings not in a tvshow.nfo
You might want to read naming_video_files/TV_shows#Using_custom_file_names (wiki) the nfo above

i used that guide to make nfo

(2014-06-17, 10:51)Kib Wrote: If you give some more detail on how you named the files in question we can help you with how to scrape them.

Another option is to use a third party tool to generate the NFO's for you.
A fourth option is to either add Space Ghost in english to theTVDB or ask the guys on the forums to change the language from portugese to english : http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=276618&lid=26

this is the file structure i copied from cartoon database

Space Ghost (1981) - 1x01 -Attack of the Space Sharks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Adding tv shows with nfo0