Gotham TV show scaper doesn't recognize year
@ned - possibly could be clearer - this is the second time I've come across the same query, in the last few days. Perhaps just a slight adjustment to maybe even bullet point those 2 sentences, rather than they are presented at the moment should make them stand-out more as they are certainl -y for TV Series - the crux of the scraping process, at the moment.

Hopefully just a simple change of that type would suffice, until someone (read you lol) decides to revamp the page.
(2014-06-18, 09:30)steelman1991 Wrote: @ned - possibly could be clearer - this is the second time I've come across the same query, in the last few days. Perhaps just a slight adjustment to maybe even bullet point those 2 sentences, rather than they are presented at the moment should make them stand-out more as they are certainl -y for TV Series - the crux of the scraping process, at the moment.

Hopefully just a simple change of that type would suffice, until someone (read you lol) decides to revamp the page.
Revamp the page? It's a wiki, go for it.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Oh I know what it is! I wasn't the one suggesting initial change - I found the information easily enough, all I was offering was a comment on Ned's reply. If your so inclined go for it yourself - its a wiki.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham TV show scaper doesn't recognize year0