Req Ending time in Database
Hello, is it possible to add an option to show the ending time of a movie, when i scroll through the database. For example, it is 12 o´clock and i scroll through my movie-database, and i stop at a movie with a runtime of 90 min, then xbmc shows me that the movie would end at 13:30 ? Is that possible or is to heavy for the cpu?
There are some skins that have that as a feature.
(2014-06-17, 14:46)Karnagious Wrote: There are some skins that have that as a feature.

Which skin have this as a feature. Some skins show the endtime when i´m looking the movie but not in the moviedatabase-menu.
(2014-06-17, 15:21)barney stinsen Wrote:
(2014-06-17, 14:46)Karnagious Wrote: There are some skins that have that as a feature.

Which skin have this as a feature. Some skins show the endtime when i´m looking the movie but not in the moviedatabase-menu.

Aeon MQ5
Confluence will show this if you press the Info button while on fullscreen video playback.
(2014-06-17, 20:41)bry- Wrote:
(2014-06-17, 15:21)barney stinsen Wrote:

Aeon MQ5

I´ve installed MQ5 and this option is not in there. Its like in every skin, play the movie and press info, then you see the ending time. But i want to see the ending time of a movie, when i scroll trough the database. So i can see when the movie ends and can choose to look or not (to get my sleepSleepy for my beauty Wink)
Anybody there from the kodi-team who can tell why this feature is not possible. I tested mediabrowser for a couple of weeks, and mb has definitly this feature. It shows the ending time of a movie, based on the actually time. And this while i´m scrolling through my movies. But why should this not be possible for kodi.
I know that i´m not the only one who wants a feature like this.
Again. It is possible .. you just have to find or mod a skin to use that values.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2015-02-25, 09:08)mkortstiege Wrote: Again. It is possible .. you just have to find or mod a skin to use that values.

Again? Does anyone answered my question before. And i reactivated this thread, because every skinner tells me, that it is not possible...
I am sorry. Looks like i fooled myself with the pvr endtime infolabel. Will see if we can have it for other item types as well.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2015-02-25, 19:15)mkortstiege Wrote: I am sorry. Looks like i fooled myself with the pvr endtime infolabel. Will see if we can have it for other item types as well.

This would be a nice. I hope it´s makable. Big Grin
(2014-06-18, 00:09)Ned Scott Wrote: Confluence will show this if you press the Info button while on fullscreen video playback.

I had some friends that asked me when the movie ends since the had to do some other things and I remember that it was very easy before to tell in confluence,but now is missing

It has been removed in the meantime?
Still works for me.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ending time in Database1