Gotham dropping video streams on OSX
Hi mans. i have a problem since Gotham RC1 . Video stream ( sopcast by p2p-stream add-on) stop. the video start perfectly but in two second go out . Any body can help me please .

Thanks!!

log
try going into the add-on's preferences and see if there is an option to lower the connection speed. Also try to not choose anything that's 720p or HD on that particular add on.
(2014-06-24, 21:11)farsighted99 Wrote: try going into the add-on's preferences and see if there is an option to lower the connection speed. Also try to not choose anything that's 720p or HD on that particular add on.

Thanks for the reply Wink but is not a add-on problem, It is not a problem of the addon, it is verified. It works in all the platforms except in mac osx. this was working before rc1 gotham...
post a new log with debugging enabled like mentioned in debug log (wiki)
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2014-06-25, 11:32)Memphiz Wrote: post a new log with debugging enabled like mentioned in debug log (wiki)

Thanks Wink log
Since you've already verified it working... Please post a log from one of the working platforms. Make sure it's same version of xbmc and that you perform the same operations.
(2014-06-25, 13:29)althekiller Wrote: Since you've already verified it working... Please post a log from one of the working platforms. Make sure it's same version of xbmc and that you perform the same operations.

Here is my friend Wink log

Working perfect...windows 7
Memphiz, I think you have an ffmpeg problem. Wink

win7 Wrote:13:59:10 T:1724 INFO: ffmpeg[6BC]: Duration: N/A, start: 93229.165067, bitrate: 96 kb/s
osx Wrote:11:47:32 T:4378357760 INFO: ffmpeg[4F87000]: Duration: 00:00:02.98, start: 85420.528600, bitrate: N/A
Yea! I think, but .... Any solution??
Can you try the i386 (32bit) version of gotham instead and see if the issue is the same? @althekiller thx ... bummer
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
(2014-06-26, 10:15)Memphiz Wrote: Can you try the i386 (32bit) version of gotham instead and see if the issue is the same? @althekiller thx ... bummer

Done, the same , one second and kick out Sad

Log
This is because ffmpeg tells us that the duration of the file is only 1.4 secs ...
Could you try a nightly build (helix alpha) and see if the problem is fixed there?
Yes, i do it. Would you like a log?

Same result
Only if it doesn't work Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Gotham dropping video streams on OSX3