• 11(current)
WIP Substratum
@Biofx80 read 2 posts above: "no ETA". So most likely not Wink It's ready when it's ready. I don't get why people always have to ask for a specific date - it's not like asking is going to speed up the process nor does knowing a date help anybody in a non-business environment (where timelines matter) - in contrary, skinner has to read and reply to tons of useless posts that prevent him from workin on the skin.
We've got the custom submenu items working for the youtube addon now! So excited about the possibilities this opens up with more addons

(2014-08-11, 05:58)Arcanthur Wrote: We've got the custom submenu items working for the youtube addon now! So excited about the possibilities this opens up with more addons

Arcanthur, looks great. Can't wait to add it to my setup

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

now you only have to find a dev implementing a blur shader for the background images Smile
(2014-08-11, 10:28)da-anda Wrote: now you only have to find a dev implementing a blur shader for the background images Smile

You offering?
just wanted to chime in. beautiful design.. looking forward to playing with this when alpha/beta is released. keep up the great work guys.
(2014-08-11, 18:22)Hitcher Wrote:
(2014-08-11, 10:28)da-anda Wrote: now you only have to find a dev implementing a blur shader for the background images Smile

You offering?

Would be awesome but sadly there isn't any progress in years now. I tried to look into it a few months ago but I didn't really know where to start... too little knowledge about shaders etc.
I hope it's (beta) scheduled for Santa release :-) And yes, it comes when it comes.
Yep, blur would be an amazing addition to Kodi.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
Thumbs Up 
This looks like a really impressive original concept and I would definitely use it on my Android tablet.

I wonder if it would also be possible to emulate the player screen features of VLC and MX Player?

Does the skinning API make it possible to support:
  1. Touch gestures to control volume/brightness/seek?
  2. Screen tap for play/pause?
  3. Screen lock?
In my opinion these features make VLC / MX Player more user friendly than any of the current XBMC touch skins. Here's a screenshot from VLC to illustrate...

As far as I can tell the XBMC touch controls are global things which aren't skinnable? http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Touch_controls. Seeking is supported currently but only for the usual small/big steps, so to a lesser extent than VLC which gives you full control of the seek.
Leopold's Repository: Home of LibreELEC Dev Updater ...
This should still be a global settings for two reasons imo :
1/ I don't see why it should change from one skin to another (cf your screen)
2/ Skinners already have a ton of work to do, if that doesn't even cover touch control and they have to do that too, it probably won't be supported by a lot of skins.

Nevertheless, this might be possible using invisible control in the skins. At least for seeking and changing volume. I'm not a skinner though (hence the "might").
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
OMG I WANT THIS SKIN!
This looks fantastic! Beautiful and functional. Keep up the great work!
Almost got the video info finished today -

This looks very good! Unfortunately I use my setup mainly for live TV so I'll have to wait a bit longer, but I will certainly try this once you guys decide to upload it. Currently, I find myself using Yatse to select media since my current skin does look nice, but navigating content is some sort of maze. This looks much clearer!

I'm looking forward to it. Smile
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Substratum28