• 12(current)
WIP Substratum
I gotta, this looks epic Smile

Can't wait for an alpha/beta release so we can try it out !

Great work guys!
I too am looking forward to this. I hope it runs smoothly on my 2012 Nexus 7.
this skin is so good and its not even out yet maybe it will be done when 14 comes out Tongue
This concepts is a new dimension. look cool
WOW! Looks promising! would like to try this out!
any chance to see a WIP skin to try .... ??
rebuilding ....
Is this still under development or is it just at the boring dialog phase? There is a lot of potential here. Nice looking work from both of you.
Hmm, Precession all over again? Arcanthur is very creative and has so much gread ideas, but it seems he never finished something cause he got something new in mind. Fusion was great and allmost finished, but then he stopped to working on it. Precession war great too, but no Alpha saw ever the light. Hope Substratum will get there someday.
Any update on this?

I don't like many skins and it's disheartening to see one I like so much take so long and barely get updates.
Bumping out of sheer enthusiasm! Hoping to see an alpha soon. Great job Arcanthur and Hitcher.
Any news/progress with this skin ?
Looks very promising....

Can I help with a translation into dutch for this skin?

Anyway, keep up the good work Nod
Any NEWS or PROGRESS on this skin ??

I was looking forward to se the Celestium skin... but did you finish that skin or ??

One thing is sure, both skin has a donate buttom! I wonder why ??
Hitcher is now working on his FireTV skin...

Celestium and Substratum are really great skins, but they seem to both be on pause right now.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
(2014-10-17, 16:58)sonic00 Wrote: Hmm, Precession all over again? Arcanthur is very creative and has so much gread ideas, but it seems he never finished something cause he got something new in mind. Fusion was great and allmost finished, but then he stopped to working on it. Precession war great too, but no Alpha saw ever the light. Hope Substratum will get there someday.

+1

Also you forgot to mention Celestium. Blush It seems he doesn't have time for it, remember concepts take less time then a fully working skin (blame Kodi for so many dialogs and parts that need to be skinned) and if he does come up with a new one I wouldn't mind to see it even if never gets to be anything more.
Well, he did finish Xperience.
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Substratum28