• 3(current)
WIP Substratum
Maybe an idea to collapse the breadcrumbs?
Current setup:
Amlogic M3/MX + Linux + BOXiK Skin + Pioneer vsx520 + Dali Lektor 6

Previous setup:
Revo 3700 + flirc + OpenElec nightlies + Quartz + Pioneer vsx520 + Dali Lektor 6
atv1 + Crystalbuntu + XBMC nightly + xperience1080
Looking good Smile
Reminds me a bit of how webOS apps work on the Touchpad.
This actually looks great. Much better than seeing the same old skin layouts over and over again.
Options menu:

love it
Isn't it kinda big compared to the rest of the skin ? Like movie titles, or flag, or even time.
Will have to check for myself once released Smile
Admin @ Passion-XBMC
(official french community)
(2014-06-25, 16:32)Maxoo Wrote: Isn't it kinda big compared to the rest of the skin ? Like movie titles, or flag, or even time.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. It would be good to use the same font sizes (or fonts in general) throughout the skin, to make it fit better together.
(2014-06-25, 18:04)Mesoptier Wrote:
(2014-06-25, 16:32)Maxoo Wrote: Isn't it kinda big compared to the rest of the skin ? Like movie titles, or flag, or even time.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. It would be good to use the same font sizes (or fonts in general) throughout the skin, to make it fit better together.

Welll it's all just in mockup phase currently, font sizes can easily be changed once in skin. I agree the font sizes are a little inconsistent is some areas, but its mostly just to get a feel for different sizes when I move the mockups to my TV and tablet.
Just my 2 cents, make the item the height as the menus/lists and keep the top menu anchored.
WOW +1 +1 +1 Smile)
Very nice skin.

But in the What's new screen there is not enough space between elements. Maybe tiniest posters and fanart with space between and a fade effect on non selected objet could make it easy to read/focus your triangle indicator on the upper side of the poster is to tiny and can't be seen correctly (think about blind color guys !).

Same thing a album view : fade effect on non selected folder.jpg to make user's focus easier.
Looks nice!
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
you should probably move the scroll bar next to the list itself (so between list and poster) and not right of the poster. Especially not to confuse when there is also a scrollbar required on the side blade itself.
Thanks for the constructive criticism guys, I will definitely take things into consideration.
Now here is the mockup for the OSD. Took quite a while but I think I'm satisfied Smile
Remember some of these elements are a little larger and farther spaced so that touch users don't hit something unintended.

will it be possible to change the color ?
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Substratum28