• 5(current)
WIP Substratum
Thanks everyone for the positive feedback and constructive criticism. At this point we have run into a little bump with coding in touch support for the current layout.

So the solution we have agreed upon is when using it as a standard remote interface the layout will remain unchanged by in large. But when touch or mouse is detected the layout will change slightly. This way both users will have a better experience.

Updates to come to show the differences.
looks like the front gui of avast internet security.. and me dont like it sorry bro..
(2014-07-12, 00:20)gabana Wrote: looks like the front gui of avast internet security.. and me dont like it sorry bro..
Good job you don't have to install it then. Wink
Honestly this is one of the best looking skins I have seen in a while and cannot wait for a alpha release.
Just a little video showing the current state of the home screen (standard 16:9 version). Things are progressing nicely Smile
Obviously the layout and metadata needs adjusting for TV and music, but this is just showing where it is currently.

WOW Arcanthur that looks really nice cant wait Big Grin
With the current progress made is there a ETA know for the first alpha release?
Looks amazing. Well done mate.
Worked on the icon viewtype mockup:

Popup on idle:

I like the look of this, can't wait to try a alpha release.

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Same here!
Truly something unique!
(2014-07-15, 09:28)schumi2004 Wrote: With the current progress made is there a ETA know for the first alpha release?

(2014-07-16, 15:37)hoopsdavis Wrote: I like the look of this, can't wait to try a alpha release.

(2014-07-16, 22:46)subcityzero Wrote: Same here!
Truly something unique!

While I can't give any sort of ETA for an alpha release, I can just tell you that ideas are flowing and progress is going well.

Perhaps I will release a preview build in the coming weeks, but bear in mind it would be just that, a preview that would be in no way indicative of even an Alpha build. And as such bug reporting would be pointless.

It would simply be for users to see where we are and to gauge interest and thoughts.

No promises though Wink
And it's coded!

I think Hitcher is actually some sort of robot...

PS. It looks great Smile
Made a little video showing how the navigation works and how fast it is to switch between windows. Since the home menu is available at all times you can go anywhere with a few clicks.

Also shows the new poster view Smile

• 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Substratum28