• 7(current)
WIP Substratum
(2014-07-21, 11:31)Maxoo Wrote: I do have to ask about one thing though, a tiny detail.
here on your mockup the icons on the left tree are orange : http://i.imgur.com/08t416s.png
and here on the actual skin they are white : http://i.imgur.com/GDC8mHR.jpg

What version do you plan to use ? I find the one in your mockups prettier, but that's just me.

They're used as visual indicators of what you're actually focused on.
Frickin hell the episode view is beautiful
(2014-07-21, 21:56)HassanTheGooner Wrote: Frickin hell the episode view is beautiful

Also. Can't wait to use this brilliant skin.
Absolutely wonderful!!! Cool

Any time frame on when this skin will be available?
Looks awesome :-) Have high expectations for this!

Also, could there possibly be a phone version? On larger phones (5''+ screens or so) XBMC could be awesome, but the available interface/skin options aren't really up to it.
(2014-07-22, 17:05)ricarva Wrote: Looks awesome :-) Have high expectations for this!

Also, could there possibly be a phone version? On larger phones (5''+ screens or so) XBMC could be awesome, but the available interface/skin options aren't really up to it.

A phone version would require reworking the entire layout. While I have long thought about doing something like this, the focus at this time is on completing the standard version, then the tablet versions.

Album / Addon view is now coded:

Very nice ! But selected elements are not enough highlighted.

Please think about color blind. I really have to search which ones are selected in these views.

A fade effect on unselected should help.
(2014-07-23, 09:28)wolfodeiwolfy Wrote: Very nice ! But selected elements are not enough highlighted.

Please think about color blind. I really have to search which ones are selected in these views.

A fade effect on unselected should help.

There is a bright pulse of color when items are highlighted that you can't see on stills. It makes it very easy to see what is selected. Also the popup points directly to the selected item.

Movie Info mocked up, this one isn't coded yet as I've just stayed up WAY too late designing it, lol.

any reason why you did not stick to the same padding for the content area as used in all other screens? (list view might also have a slightly different padding it seems)
i can't wait, very nice job guys !
I'm very curious to see it live
Is there also a option for cd-art? I look forward to use. Good job
Would it be possible to hide the navigation menus when browsing through movies, shows or whatever? Maybe make the the navigation menu disappear when selecting the desired submenu, so that the library slides to the left to have more space for displaying movies etc.
(2014-07-23, 13:09)da-anda Wrote: any reason why you did not stick to the same padding for the content area as used in all other screens? (list view might also have a slightly different padding it seems)

Are you referring to the movie info window, or another view type? With movie info I think the size / spacing should differentiate itself from view types.

(2014-07-23, 14:35)allard1992 Wrote: Is there also a option for cd-art? I look forward to use. Good job

Possibly later, I will look in to it

(2014-07-23, 16:57)Branphma Wrote: Would it be possible to hide the navigation menus when browsing through movies, shows or whatever? Maybe make the the navigation menu disappear when selecting the desired submenu, so that the library slides to the left to have more space for displaying movies etc.

This would be a no. That would defeat the purpose of the design of the skin. The idea is to have global navigation so changing windows is super fast.
There are plenty of skins that do it the other way, but if you want something like that feel free to mod it when we release it Smile
Keyboard mocked up:

(2014-07-23, 18:32)Arcanthur Wrote:
(2014-07-23, 13:09)da-anda Wrote: any reason why you did not stick to the same padding for the content area as used in all other screens? (list view might also have a slightly different padding it seems)

Are you referring to the movie info window, or another view type? With movie info I think the size / spacing should differentiate itself from view types.
yes, was referring to the movie info.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Substratum28