• 8(current)
WIP Substratum
Very interesting skin, have a question: it will be usable on low end devices or need lots of power?
Peppe
Man you are talented Smile
I know it's not a priority but will there be any trakt integration? Would be cool if there was a recommended or trending section for movies and TV shows
(2014-07-24, 17:01)HassanTheGooner Wrote: I know it's not a priority but will there be any trakt integration? Would be cool if there was a recommended or trending section for movies and TV shows

Haven't seen any skin that supports this yet, maybe the Trakt addon dev could consider this functionality to use in skins?
(2014-07-24, 20:29)schumi2004 Wrote:
(2014-07-24, 17:01)HassanTheGooner Wrote: I know it's not a priority but will there be any trakt integration? Would be cool if there was a recommended or trending section for movies and TV shows

Haven't seen any skin that supports this yet, maybe the Trakt addon dev could consider this functionality to use in skins?

I would be interested in supporting something like this if the possibility is there. Ultimately I would like to have many add-ons as tightly and seamlessly integrated as possible, though that all takes time and is something that comes after the building of the main skin.

For instance, I have ideas for the YouTube add on that I really hope are possible, such as coding a custom sub menu that would appear just like all others, but with YouTube specific related content, IE channels, favorites, etc..
(2014-07-24, 09:04)peppe_sr Wrote: Very interesting skin, have a question: it will be usable on low end devices or need lots of power?
Peppe

I would assume it will run fine on low end devices. We won't really know for sure until the skin is complete and optimized though.
Arcanthur, are you planing to support Live TV?

Office: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 50"                         \  Movies: 2734
Master Bedroom: Google TV | Kodi 20.0 | Samsung 43"     \  Music: Artist 220 |  Albums 1001 | Songs 106995
TheaterGoogle TV | Kodi  20.0 | Samsung 75"                    \  TV Shows: 62 |  Seasons 218 | Episodes 3858
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(2014-07-24, 20:46)Arcanthur Wrote: For instance, I have ideas for the YouTube add on that I really hope are possible, such as coding a custom sub menu that would appear just like all others, but with YouTube specific related content, IE channels, favorites, etc..

I know you're using the skin shortcuts script, though I understand you're not using its menu management functions so this offer is probably totally useless. But still, as this is such a fantastic concept I can but make the offer - if you need better functionality in the script, such as submenu conditional visibility (like System.HasAddon(script.plugin.youtube)) I'd be very happy to add it for the sake of this script and such a good idea as this (and, yknow, the rest of the great ideas you're displaying in this skin).

I was lucky enough to get to play with an incredibly early build of this skin and was impressed enough (it's almost as good as my own - near universally hated - Gaze skin Wink) that I can't wait to see it come to fruition, and am happy to support it in any little way I can Smile
(2014-07-25, 00:37)Unfledged Wrote:
(2014-07-24, 20:46)Arcanthur Wrote: For instance, I have ideas for the YouTube add on that I really hope are possible, such as coding a custom sub menu that would appear just like all others, but with YouTube specific related content, IE channels, favorites, etc..

I know you're using the skin shortcuts script, though I understand you're not using its menu management functions so this offer is probably totally useless. But still, as this is such a fantastic concept I can but make the offer - if you need better functionality in the script, such as submenu conditional visibility (like System.HasAddon(script.plugin.youtube)) I'd be very happy to add it for the sake of this script and such a good idea as this (and, yknow, the rest of the great ideas you're displaying in this skin).

I was lucky enough to get to play with an incredibly early build of this skin and was impressed enough (it's almost as good as my own - near universally hated - Gaze skin Wink) that I can't wait to see it come to fruition, and am happy to support it in any little way I can Smile

That sound's great! Nod I will ask Hitcher what he thinks as he is the one writing the bulk of the code, but from my perspective if this gets us closer to being able to integrate a plugin more tightly then I am all for it. If you'd like, send me a PM and I can share a dropbox with you so you can see the current progress of the skin.
Finally got around to designing a logo:

^^^ i like it

Arcanthur roughly how much percent is the skin atm?
(2014-07-25, 07:25)iAMl3dgend Wrote: ^^^ i like it

Arcanthur roughly how much percent is the skin atm?

Probably somewhere in the neighborhood of 15 - 25% if I'm being optimistic. But there are MANY, MANY windows and dialogs that need designed and coded still.
I've donated. Maybe I can download the preview alpha version some day Wink
Double +1 for the LiveTV support Smile
fantastic work so far. Can't wait to try this out!
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Substratum28