Forcing Scrape of incorrectly named RAR File?
You could add a .nfo file outside the rar I think, but it's way easier in this case to just add a regexp to capture the season/episode numbers correctly.

Something like:

Code:
<tvshowmatching action="prepend">
  <regexp>tloks([0-9][0-9])e([0-9][0-9])([^/\\])</regexp>
</tvshowmatching>

will probably do the trick. See the AdvancedSettings.xml (wiki) page on the wiki for the exact format you want.

Note that I've made it specific to this particular show, as otherwise this might hit episodes with 3-digit episode numbers incorrectly. You could also make it specific by adding 720 after the episode number capture block.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

(2014-06-20, 00:28)jmarshall Wrote: You could add a .nfo file outside the rar I think, but it's way easier in this case to just add a regexp to capture the season/episode numbers correctly.

Something like:

Code:
<tvshowmatching action="prepend">
  <regexp>tloks([0-9][0-9])e([0-9][0-9])([^/\\])</regexp>
</tvshowmatching>

will probably do the trick. See the AdvancedSettings.xml (wiki) page on the wiki for the exact format you want.

Note that I've made it specific to this particular show, as otherwise this might hit episodes with 3-digit episode numbers incorrectly. You could also make it specific by adding 720 after the episode number capture block.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I think this is exactly what I was looking for, I need to wait till I'm home to test it but I believe you've just saved me countless hours and HD space, thanks man!
No problem - the above is ofcourse (in the best traditions) completely untested. So don't be too disappointed if you need to muck about a bit. Make sure you wrap it in the appropriate tags (i.e. make sure you have the <advancedsettings> tag) in the XML, and then check the Debug Log to see that it's loaded.

A refresh of the show should then pick things up (assuming that the files are named exactly how you specified in your first post). If not, we can modify them from there based on the Debug Log.

Jonathan
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

(2014-06-20, 00:58)jmarshall Wrote: No problem - the above is ofcourse (in the best traditions) completely untested. So don't be too disappointed if you need to muck about a bit. Make sure you wrap it in the appropriate tags (i.e. make sure you have the <advancedsettings> tag) in the XML, and then check the Debug Log to see that it's loaded.

A refresh of the show should then pick things up (assuming that the files are named exactly how you specified in your first post). If not, we can modify them from there based on the Debug Log.

Jonathan

It worked!!! Flawlessly and in the first try with your code! Thank you so so much, again! Big Grin
No problem - enjoy!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Forcing Scrape of incorrectly named RAR File?0