Replace playback controls
I love this skin but the playback controls kind of suck. Is there a way to replace them with the ones from Confluence?
Yes you can! Good luckWink
This is a nice skin i use it in my htpc but on tablet the play contorl doesnt work great (cant drag the time line to the period i need). If you can give some detail on how to replace the playback contorl from confluence will be nice.
thanks
(2014-07-20, 11:30)kwanying Wrote: This is a nice skin i use it in my htpc but on tablet the play contorl doesnt work great (cant drag the time line to the period i need). If you can give some detail on how to replace the playback contorl from confluence will be nice.
thanks

It's not optimized for Touchscreen devices (yet)
Yep I'd like this very much too.. I dont want to 'benny hill' styly fast forward through all my media Smile
It just needs a time bar and this skins purrfect.
Also a new user of refocus, it's great, especially the sounds.

But the playback control is indeed a let down, needs a progress bar and the highlighted button when it first opens should be "pause".
So I guess nothing is going to happen in here huh? I too love this skin, and think different controls would put this skin over the edge of amazing.
I found this thread looking for the same feature asked earlier on, and found that there had not been any answers on getting a progress slider added to the video menu. So I modded my own copy to include a progress slider. What are the forum requirements for submitting it so others can use it as well?

thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Replace playback controls0