Ok I am on a Mx2 unit running Gotham 13.1
Things was runnig great very great
But I had a lot of stuff on the unit I did not want
I removed the APK file
Rebooted
Installed the APK file
Here is where it is strange.
I have 3 Mx2 units
#1 Removed the APK file and installed the APK file and know 13.1 when adding the add-ons they start to download and go blank or site at a % amount and never leave.
#2 was not sure what is going on so I tried it on my next unit and the same thing
#3 I did not touch it at all and it is all good I can install any add-on I want and it is good. But it is not a fresh install as the other 2 could be a fresh install seeing that I removed the APK file and started over.

I even removed the firmware and installed the firmware on #1 no luck. I removed the firmware and installed the newest one and still the same thing

I even tried Gotham 13.0 and was able to get it started to download for about 15% and then it started the same thing

Matricom says there is a main server that does connect all server together. could that be an issue?

Any thoughts on what is going on
Mx2 Firmware 1.2
Android Platform KitKat
XBMC Gotham 13.2
NEON Skin
Love It
I just want to follow up with some extra information. Any information that someone can offer would be good.

On a fresh install you get the basic xbmc.org add-ons.

The system shows thing being installed in the lower right corner.

I can install the weather and turn it on and it shows in the upper left corner love the weather add-on.

If I go to the xbmc.org add-ons list that auto installed on a fresh clean install and pick any video file it says working and then quits.

I have tried this on a Mx2 with Gotham 13.1. As above I showed my 3 units steps with no go. But not touching one unit it keeps working perfectly.

I have tried this on a Xios DS Frodo 12.2 from a clean Linux install because I had it laying around when I replaced it with a Mx2 units and the same issue. It shows working and wanting to install. Then nothing

Any one know how to fix this issue

I tried sever internet connections just to make sure.
I tried hardwire Ethernet my main connection.
I tried WiFi on my home network.
I tried Tethering from my Cell phone.

Please help with an answer would be grateful.
Mx2 Firmware 1.2
Android Platform KitKat
XBMC Gotham 13.2
NEON Skin
Love It

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Server Questions0