iOS airplay mirroring full screen to apple TV
I just bought a apple TV 3 and use it to stream video to the big screen, but playing xbmc video's doesn't prompt to full screen like the stock video in iOS instate i have a very small screen with a lot of black bars on the side. Is there a way to get it more full screen (i don't mind stretching it) is there a third party plugin or something or a setting that i missed.
No , try Plex instead
(2014-06-20, 21:47)juistm Wrote: I just bought a apple TV 3 and use it to stream video to the big screen, but playing xbmc video's doesn't prompt to full screen like the stock video in iOS instate i have a very small screen with a lot of black bars on the side. Is there a way to get it more full screen (i don't mind stretching it) is there a third party plugin or something or a setting that i missed.

Yes, do this: HOW-TO:Use video output on iOS (wiki)
(2014-06-21, 00:24)Ned Scott Wrote:
(2014-06-20, 21:47)juistm Wrote: I just bought a apple TV 3 and use it to stream video to the big screen, but playing xbmc video's doesn't prompt to full screen like the stock video in iOS instate i have a very small screen with a lot of black bars on the side. Is there a way to get it more full screen (i don't mind stretching it) is there a third party plugin or something or a setting that i missed.

Yes, do this: HOW-TO:Use video output on iOS (wiki)

Hey! that is really awesome i missed that setting and it seems to work only thing is the screen rotates 90 degrees, either counter clock wise or clock wise and i cant seem to get it right. Any tips?
Make sure you're using the latest version of XBMC for iOS.
I see the iPad now works as a "remote control".

I tried switching back to Full Screen #1, but the iPad remains in "remote control" mode.

Is exiting to the main screen and shutting down XBMC the only way to get out of this "remote control" mode?

Thank you.
Which XBMC version , which iPad, which iOS Version - which connection to the TV (mirroring or hdmi cable).
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
iOS airplay mirroring full screen to apple TV1