Universal Movie scraper failing on a few titles
Anyone know why Batman: The Dark Knight Returns (2013) would not be scraping any info?

Originally the movie was released in two parts, and there are entries on TMDB for each of these parts. But after part 2 was released on Blu-ray, a third release was issued, a Deluxe Edition containing a long seamless cut of the movie. So I made an entry for it on TMDB and it has all the info properly entered and the artwork uploaded and everything. But when it scrapes it pulls squat, aside from what it reads in from the file itself. No art, no plot, no actors, nothing. What's weird is it doesn't even scrape if I include an NFO with a direct link to the page on TMDB. (Incidentally, the same thing happens with Nymphomaniac: Vol. I (2013)).

I'm using the Universal Movie scraper which pulls info from a few sources, TMDB, IMDB, and Rotten Tomatoes. But it's configured to use TMDB to search and get the title etc. Most info is pulled from TMDB actually. This is a rare occurrence in my experience, really just with these two movies.

It appears to be an issue with Universal Movie scraper, because if I try to scan it using the basic TMDB scraper, it registers all the info. Any know how to fix this issue?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Universal Movie scraper failing on a few titles0