Solved All add-ons are not downloading
Hello,
I just downloaded Gotham for my PC. Install went thru and I'm able to run xbmc. Now when I try to get add ons, they don't download. This is under all categories; pictures, video, music etc... I click on what I want and it takes me to the install button. I click install and then it seems to begin the the download process at 0% but then it disappears. And nothing gets downloaded.

I have reset the computer. I have shutdown the program and even reinstalled Xbmc a few times. THE SAME RESULTS. I don't know if it's my computer that cancels the download someway somehowHuh

Please advise,
thank you
Debug Log
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

The mirror system seems to be directing a bunch of us in the US to http://mirror.us.leaseweb.net , but it no longer has XBMC add-on files. Will poke someone about this.
I'm having the same problem.
I am having the exactly same problem. On both my laptop and my media center. Except I found a couple of add-ons I could install like skins. I cannot install any video add ons. I'm really new and don't know how to provide a log yet.
I PM'd my debug log to jmarshall.
I now feel I was not going crazy. Over the last two days I just could not get anything to work. On my Mx2 I like to clean it out every month or so just to get the junk out. I was running firmware 1.1.8 with Gotham 131. So happy with it but it was time to clean out. I just removed the APK file and re installed the same APK file and hear I am.

How do I or can I follow up to when the mirror issue is fixed. I am glade I was not going crazy.

Thank You
Mx2 Firmware 1.2
Android Platform KitKat
XBMC Gotham 13.2
NEON Skin
Love It
Same here, cannot download any Video Add-ons, fails almost immediately after I initiate a download, with no indication that it failed.

Attempted a couple of Music Add-ons as well:

Failed:
"Apple iTunes Podcasts"
"Sky.fm"
"SoundCloud"
"TWiT"

Did not Fail:
"Categories"

Weather Add-ons:
Did not Fail:
Yahoo! Weather
Weather Underground

Web Interface Add-On's

Did not Fail:
Chorus
AWXi

Program Add-ons
Did not Fail:
XBMC Backup
XBMC File Cleaner

Picture Add-ons:
Failed:
Dilbert
Garfield
google
PicasaWeb

Screensaver Add-Ons
Did not fail:
Unary Clock Screen Saver
(2014-06-21, 10:44)Ned Scott Wrote: The mirror system seems to be directing a bunch of us in the US to http://mirror.us.leaseweb.net , but it no longer has XBMC add-on files. Will poke someone about this.

Yes, it shows that file does not exist error. Which, If my memory serves correctly, could mean that someone is tinkering with your system.
Having the exact same issue with raspbmc and android thought I was going crazy how do we fix this?
Use a different mirror or be patient until the mirror is fixed.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
I don't know what a mirror is or how to change it. Can you direct me to instructions?

Thank you.
I am having the same problem. Getting 404 on the default mirror from within XBMC and also the web browser. For what it's worth, I found a list of other mirrors here:

http://mirrors.xbmc.org/list.html

I was looking for a few specific addons and found them in the OverTheWire mirror from Australia. Looks like most of the US mirrors are missing all of the plugins. I didn't explore much further than just finding what I was looking for.

edit: P.S. I hope we don't flood other mirrors and cause undue issues and stuff =o
Same for me. Installed on lap top no add-ons went to repository and nothing downloads. New at this so not sure what is happening.

Are there any instructions anywhere?
I have looked everywhere for instructions and what to do and I can't find anything anywhere. I PM'd a couple people and no answer also.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
All add-ons are not downloading1