LaunchBrowser deceased
hi

can you give us the url of the stream you attempted to read ?
it may be a kind of playlist and not exactly the real stream.
(themastermind1 @ april 15 2006,10:44 Wrote:i'm using a t3ch xbmc build from march 24, 2006.

are you having any issues accessing radio streams or the rss feeds from xbox-scene etc?
no most other streams work fine for me. i'll try and get that build and see if there is any improvement. i dont think there will be. i have tried a lot of different builds. cheers
(solexalex @ april 15 2006,11:46 Wrote:hi

can you give us the url of the stream you attempted to read ?
it may be a kind of playlist and not exactly the real stream.
no the stream url is only valid for about 15 mins. once you have played the stream its no longer valid. you would have to use the script to get the url. the newest videos seem to come from the server that works and the older ones seem to come from the server that having problems. it seems to be an mplayer problem because when i was using an old mplayer exe and gave it the new stream i got the same connection problems but with a later exe it seems fine. i think the mplayer.dll is fairly recent. could someone build the latest mplayer.dll from source and see if that helps?
has anyone tried this yet?  a couple of videos have been working for me for the last week, but very few, (mayybe 5%)  if anyone knows anything about the problem, or if there's a solution i don't know about, that'd be great, thanks!

(parkerbender @ april 28 2006,18:21 Wrote:has anyone tried this yet?  a couple of videos have been working for me for the last week, but very few, (mayybe 5%)  if anyone knows anything about the problem, or if there's a solution i don't know about, that'd be great, thanks!
same for me

any updates or is it still dead?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
LaunchBrowser deceased0