MBS NFO files
I am having MBS create my XML and NFO files, which works very great. Then building on EMM to do posters et al. 90% of the NFO files are being identified by MBS. Unfortunately, around 10% cannot be identified by EMM. Please see below the content of one of these files. Any idea what's wrong with it?

https://www.paste.to/Eh84Wi3m
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
I dont understand, I copied your paste into nfo and Ember shows the information, look here:
Thanks for your reply. You are right, the content of the NFO is not the issue. There are actually cases when the MBS-created NFO does not show up in EMM.

1) Space at the end of the file name "Movie Name .nfo" / "Movie Name .mkv". EMM does not recognize them. While maybe worth to fix, it doesn't matter too much as I can well get rid of these spaces to make things easier.

2) Naming convention for multiple-disk movie. MBS creates "Movie name CD1.nfo" and I believe that EMM works with "Movie name.nfo" also if the movie name is "movie name CD1.avi" / "movie name CD2.avi". Is there a way to use the expert setting to have EMM identify "movie name CD1.nfo"? What is the proper naming convention for Gotham on this?
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
I suppose you can use expert settings and choose "Stack <filename>

I didn't want to have any stacked movies so i've created a little script which join every part file (using ffmpeg)
Image Image
Perfect, thanks!!!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
MBS NFO files0