SQL Library - File path location change
Not to mention the fact that this all worked before I upgraded. Do you have any other suggestion - or are you simply saying my network?

I'd be interested in opinion for <network> settings in advancedsettings.xml
Try downgrading back to whatever version you were on prior to upgrading, just to confirm your system is still working with that version. If you then have problems after upgrading again to 4.2.0, then you know the upgrade is your problem, and it's not any problem with your SD card or how you restored the rest of the system.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I'm pretty sure its not the SD card, because I just replaced it - last one failed.

I can't fine a download for 4.0.7, I checked archive.OpenELEC.tv but it wasn't there.

You agree the logs tell us nothing?
(2014-10-04, 01:39)iainmacleod Wrote: I'm pretty sure its not the SD card, because I just replaced it - last one failed.

While running 4.2.0, execute the command "dmesg | pastebinit" and paste the url.

(2014-10-04, 01:39)iainmacleod Wrote: I can't fine a download for 4.0.7, I checked archive.OpenELEC.tv but it wasn't there.

You can find 4.0.7 for the Pi here - download the tar file and drop it in your Update folder then reboot to downgrade back to 4.0.7.

(2014-10-04, 01:39)iainmacleod Wrote: You agree the logs tell us nothing?

No, the log tells me you're having network/connectivity problems of some kind. It could be SD card related though, maybe some sort of corruption as many of the errors relate to CFileCache.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Sir. I will do this later. Chilling right now. Cannot thank you enough for your help thus far.
(2014-10-03, 15:06)iainmacleod Wrote: @Soundstorm, I hate to dredge this up - but can you tell us specifically what you did?
No solution found. I gave up and am using smb.
Pastebin

http://sprunge.us/LILR

Just downgraded to 4.0.7, same problems, moved to wired rather than wireless...same problems. I assume this is pointing at the SD card, however this is a brand new SD card - so pretty shocked. On top of that, this was happening with an old card too.

New card:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DX5D...ZPTXZPGJYN

Pi problem? I do have another Pi I could try I guess... interested in your thoughts.
So I see a bunch of errors related to the filesystem...So is it an unsupported SD card, or is it a bad SD card - did I waste my money...or is there more at play here based on the same errors occurring on the previous SD.
Are you always shutting down cleanly, or are you yanking the power? Not sure why else your SD cards would show these errors.
In all honesty, I'm yanking the power. My home automation just powers down the whole thing.
OK. Brand new SD card, never used. Same problem.

Also, I have installed the files (sources, passwords, advanced settings) against XBMC on my Moto X, and my Nexus 7 - and everything's fine. I even have tried it hardwired on the Pi with no joy. Any ideas?
Further information on this issue. Three cards tried, two brand new - never got it to play anything. Switched rasplex this evening, with a card that didn't work with OpenELEC - rasplex works.

For me this is an OpenELEC issue.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SQL Library - File path location change0