Actors thumbs not scrapping when Experts Settings are used
Hey Dan,

I've tested successfully to use expert settings naming convention along with Frodo settings (only select actor thumbs, extrathumbs and extrafanart from Frodo):

Frodo:

Expert Settings:

It works, with the exception of actors thumbs. I can't get them to scrape (scrapper doesn't even start...)

EDIT: It seems that only "scrape actors thumbs" option doesn't work.

If i scrape movie completely it scrapes ok.

Any suggestions?
Image Image
Seems CL scrapping is scrapping actors but gui one can't do it? Weird

BTW here are my advancedsettings.xml and my settings.xml
Image Image
Actor thumbs in expert settings does not work, also extrathumbs and extrafanarts, but it's fixed for next release.

On thing i don't understand is why you use epert settings. For NFO, poster, fanart, trailer and banner you have set the same filenames like Ember use in default Frodo settings.
ClearLogo, ClearArt, DiscArt and landscape does not work with these filenames in latest Artwork Dowanloader release... but Martijn work on new proper filenames: Link
I've updated my expert settings to filename-logo.png and filename-disc.png but i don't use artwork downloader anymore. Just ember Smile

For the actors thumbs it is a problem i can overpass with rescraping. Not a big deal. As for extrathumbs and extrafanart i use frodo settings and works ok.
Image Image
Also I use texturecache plugin which looks for <filename>-logo.png and <filename>-disc.png, for instance.

Nevertheless, i think it would be clearer if XBMC and other add-on/scripts all used same naming convention (of course with backwards compatibility).

Ex: (artwork matching suffix):
Code:
Poster: <filename>-poster.jpg
Fanart: <filename>-fanart.jpg
Clearlogo: <filename>-clearlogo.png
Clearart: <filename>-clearart.png
Discart: <filename>-discart.png
Landscape: <filename>-landscape.jpg
Banner: <filename>-banner.jpg

I use expert settings to match this naming convention and replicated Frodo settings for correct naming so that i centralize everything Smile

If you fix extrathumbs, extrafanart and actors i won't have them ticked on frodo settings and just use expert settings.
Image Image

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Actors thumbs not scrapping when Experts Settings are used0