Music - Play All/Suhffle?
Have Gotham and Confluence running on the laptop and have scanned a bunch of music in. Want to have the laptop out in the backyard for a BBQ tonight and access via the remote app which I have working.

Is there a play all or a shuffle feature to just have it running and I can hit next from the remote whenever? Just want it to play random tracks from the entire library.

Thanks.
I don't know if you can do it from the remote app because I don't use it, but you can do it on your laptop. Click on music, then bring up the menu by pointing the mouse to the left edge of the screen, and check the 'party mode' checkpoint.
Wicked thanks will look into this. As long as I can start it, then control later with the remote that should be perfect. Appreciate it thanks.
Actually, you can launch the party mode playlist within the official remote, at least on the ios version (haven't tested on Android).
In the playlist view you select music and then check the radio button "party", it launches the playlist. On Android I'm using Yatse which has also a button to launch the party mode playlist.
Still looking for it on Android. Does the party mode only load 10 songs?
I may check out yatse too. Used to have it for iPhone I think
(2014-06-21, 20:52)Temujin Wrote: Does the party mode only load 10 songs?

It shows 10 songs but it doesn't mean it only loads 10 songs. Party mode goes on all day and night if you leave it on.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Music - Play All/Suhffle?0