Video Add On Problems
My friend set me up on XMBC his works fine on his iMac

But we can download the TV Guide app but cannot add Video add-ons.

Mac 10.9.3 / XMBC version xbmc-13.1-Gotham-i386.dmg

There's no firewall or internet security.

Just not able to install video add-ons

For instance i'll click on YouTube click install and it will say Downloading 0% then just go away.

We tried deleting the app and also any support files in application support.

Nothing on two macs and two different networks!

Summary Information

Operating system 13.2.0 x86_64, Version 10.9.3 (Build 13D65)

So we are just able to install PROGRAMS cannot install MUSIC, VIDEOS or PICTURES
Do a search. US mirror broken. Being worked on. Will be fixed. Don't know when.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I am having the exact same problem, I just installed XBMC 13.1 on my Mac yesterday and when I went to install video addons non of them would install all that happens is it says downloading 0% then goes away. However when I install programs, skins, or anything other than video addons they download and install. So I guess I'm not the only one with this problem Big Grin
Okay so the update is we can install F.T.V, Jtv, SportsDevil, Veetle and VideoDevil,

Just did a test in Pictures downloading 500px and it worked fine.

Try install the above programs and see if that works if not download AppZapper and try reinstalling.

i'll try cowling Clic! again since it's still not working.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Video Add On Problems0