Timer Edits
I like to manually add padding to the end time of sporting events.

Whenever I try to edit and change the end time in a timer, I keep getting the same error: "The PVR backend does not support this action. Check the log for details. An unexpected error occurred. Try Again later, or check the log for details."

Is there a setting I need to be looking for?

Is there any way, if manual padding does work, to set them in the context menu, when you choose to set a timer...instead of having to then go into the 'Timers' section to make the change?

Thanks.
Currently we don't let you edit the timer after it has been set (that's the error you are getting). And we don't allow for custom padding to be applied to a particular episode or series. We are working to fix the latter though, but we will need to create a new custom timer dialog so that you can set the custom padding when you first make the timer. Would that do it for you, or do you only want to edit the padding after the fact?
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc
(2014-06-22, 18:37)krustyreturns Wrote: Currently we don't let you edit the timer after it has been set (that's the error you are getting). And we don't allow for custom padding to be applied to a particular episode or series. We are working to fix the latter though, but we will need to create a new custom timer dialog so that you can set the custom padding when you first make the timer. Would that do it for you, or do you only want to edit the padding after the fact?

That is exactly what I want...set the padding when I setup the timer...that would be great.

So, until then,I guess I will select to add custom padding for sports under the 'Record' tab in SWMC?
Well it works for anything marked as sports in the guide. That's really the only time I ever add custom padding personally.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Timer Edits0