Folder ICON for Multi CD
Sad 
i do have several album with multi cd in it.

all my mp3 contains a pictures...

for example album

thank you freddy
+
| - cd 1
| - cd 2
| - cd 3

when i browse by files, i do well see the picture of the songs in it...

but the main folder contains no icon...

is it possible to say somewhere take any picture found in the folder or something else Huh

thanks.

steak
add a folder.jpg to the main folder with the picture you want
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
is this the only way do you think Huh?

regards,
what other way would u want?
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
it gets the pictures of one of the mp3 in sub sub folder...
if you scan music into the database, the folder will inherit an icon from a song if, and only if, that folder contains songs from a single album.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
he's talking about a folder with 3 cd's in it. each in subfolders that alread have pictures, its the main folder he wants a picture for
oh. in that case, it wont work. that will only show the icon for the cd1, cd2, and cd3 subfolder. sorry. all you can do is place a folder.jpg file in the main album folder to get an icon.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Folder ICON for Multi CD0