Mouse movement Aeon Nox 5 Lowlist
Hi,

I am using Aeon Nox 5 on XBMC 13 and i really love the skin, but i have a problem in lowlist setting for series and movies.

When i use lowlist and move my mouse down it scrolls through my series or movies to the bottom real fast.
The only way i can to the top of my list is to use the scroll wheel of my mouse and by very carefull not to move the mouse downwards.

This behavior is only noticed in lowlist, for now i am switched to tripanel.

cheers

A3
(2014-06-22, 11:44)A3Baak Wrote: Hi,

I am using Aeon Nox 5 on XBMC 13 and i really love the skin, but i have a problem in lowlist setting for series and movies.

When i use lowlist and move my mouse down it scrolls through my series or movies to the bottom real fast.
The only way i can to the top of my list is to use the scroll wheel of my mouse and by very carefull not to move the mouse downwards.

cheers

A3

XBMC is meant to be controlled with a remote. Mouse control is simply added to give users the ability to modify the program before it ready to use.
(2014-06-23, 05:07)Warner306 Wrote:
(2014-06-22, 11:44)A3Baak Wrote: Hi,

cheers

A3

XBMC is meant to be controlled with a remote. Mouse control is simply added to give users the ability to modify the program before it ready to use.

which would be true only its stated on the main aeon nox 5 page that this skin has full mouse support. surely there must be a way to modify the way mouse movement interacts with certain view tab like lowlist, slide, showcase, etc. i would edit the xml myself but i have no clue what command line id be looking for.
Yes, I'm having the same problem (on lowlist as well as posters and shift) and would love a fix. I know that some people feel strongly about only using remotes for XBMC, but as previous versions and other views of Aeon Nox don't have this problem I think it's easier to see it as a bug rather than deliberate choice. Anyone have any hints on possible fixes? Thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mouse movement Aeon Nox 5 Lowlist0