Issues at the windowed mode with Gotham under Mavericks
Hello,

Sorry if this was already reported, but I did some search at this forum and didn't find the exact issue I'm facing at Mavericks.

I tried the XBMC Gotham, versions 13 and 13.1, but with both I was only able to use XBMC at fullscreen mode.

When I try the windowed mode, I get only part of the XBMC screen, and it's not even possible to navigate to the settings menu to adjust anything.

This is an issue that only appeared at the Gotham release. I switched back to the version 12.3 and the windowed mode works just fine, auto adjusting the XBMC interface according to the window size.

Best,
Gustavo B.
Can you post a screenshot?
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
Hmm.. I could before I did the post. Sorry, but after facing the windowed mode issue for a while I switched back to 12.3 and now when I reinstalled 13.1 to get a screenshot the windowed mode is working. In case it begins happening I'll reply with a screenshot.

The only issue I found for now is regarding the mouse behaviour when changing the screen resolution. This happens oftenly when connecting the video output to a FullHD TV, extending the current screen with XBMC open. But in case I start XBMC after the video connection, it's ok.

Best,
Gustavo B.
(2014-06-23, 10:58)Memphiz Wrote: Can you post a screenshot?

I have the same/but different problem. I was happily walking through the menus and I noticed the Windowed Mode option. In particular, I was interested by the statement "This can make your computer slower", as I am having jerky playback syndrome. This is a new (to me) Mac and I have a GT610 driving my HMDI tellie and a Sony DVI monitor; I had the "blank other displays" option turned on. I think I turned off the "blank other displays", but as soon as I changed the Windowed Mode setting...BAM! The tellie went black screen, the external monitor shows the desktop/menu, and that's it. All I can do is Command-Q to quit, and it brings me back to the Finder/Desktop.

I going to reinstall to see if I can get my tellie back and running...
No need to reinstall just remove the guisettings.xml from your userdata (wiki) folder ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Issues at the windowed mode with Gotham under Mavericks0