In Search for a Case
I'm moving soon to a smaller space and will be losing the Office I currently have my HTPC in with cables running to the living room. I would like to find a nice looking case so that I can have the HTPC out in the open. The case needs to be able to fit a Micro ATX board 2HDDs and 1 SSD, for a EVGA Nvidia GTS 450, an InfiniTV-4 cable card. I would like the front to be some kind of black metal with limited to no logos. An optional requirement but definitely a bonus would be to have a case with a clock in the front panel so I can see what time it is whether the TV is on or off. I'm probably going to buy a new Power supply also when I get the case. Probably a modular 80 plus 500W PSU.

All Suggestions are welcome. Right now I'm eyeing a fractal design case but its a bit price and would like to see if there is anything similar in design and quality for less.
I think you're on the right track with a Fractal case. If you haven't had a Fractal case yet, you will like it. Good design, good fit and finish, and i think worth the price. I've got a FD Define XL as well as a Node 605.
Quick Links: debug log (wiki) | userdata (wiki) | advancedsettings (wiki) | adding videos to the library (wiki)
My requirements were very similar.

I went for the Node 605 and am happy with it. Worth the price for me.

An alternarive I was also looking at was the Lian-Li PC-C50.
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Yea the Node 605 was exactly what I was looking for. I still wish a manufacturer would make a case with a large digital clock on the face of the case.
I have the Silverstone GD06 and love it. The GD05 is also another solution.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
In Search for a Case0