Logo view with movie Info dropdown?
I'm using Aeon Nox 5, and really like the Logo view... but there's no movie information
in that view type. Any way to add the Info dropdown like Showcase view has? Thanks!
It clearly wouldn't fit on the screen. Just press "i" like most other views to bring up full screen movie info.
Dammit, my apologies. I meant LOGO view.
Hi sorry for replying on an old thread, but my question is related. I am using the logo view in Aeon Nox 5, but would like to change the "click" action when I click on a logo. Rather than starting the movie straight away, I would like the click action to bring up the Movie Info screen. Any way to do it?
Please disregard above message. Found the answer elsewhere.
Just the thread I was looking for. Can anybody mod Nox 5 to support InfoPanel for logo view? I'm surprised it isn't supported yet. Logo view is in my opinion the best looking, and setting the InfoPanel to a delay of 5-10 seconds still gives you time to look at fanart before the info displays.

My utmost respect to anybody who adds this.
+1 for this in logo view all that is needed ;-)
+2 please
I understand the concept, but from a design concept it doesn't really fit with the rest of the skin. The infopanel drops down in other views, but the panel connects to the element at the bottom of the screen (typically a thumbnail image). Otherwise, it doesn't make sense. The problem is the infopanel would not connect to the logo in a way that is aesthetically pleasing because the logo is too small in width and height and not a solid image.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Logo view with movie Info dropdown?0