Release 7TV (ProSieben, SAT.1, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX)
Links: Image Image Image Image

Changelog:

• HD playback
  • new framework
  • new navigation
  • improve playback on ARM systems
  • skip DRM protected videos
  • improved support for Gotham, Helix and Isengard
  • show seconds (Gotham)

Update 1.0.3

The last missing channels SAT.1 Gold and ProSieben MAXX are now officially available.
Just registered to say thanks. It works flawlessly Smile
EDIT: Sorry, wrong thread. I was referring to asde's 7tv addon.
Update! Smile

2.0.0 (2014-10-05)
ADD: Search History (max 50 entries.)
ADD: 'Watch Later' for episodes
ADD / FIX: pagination (eg 'Germany's next top model')
ADD: Caching (kodimon) for better performance
UPD: Moved to kodimon (framework)
I'm missing some shows on ProsiebenMAXX e.g. Border Patrol. It is up to the App offer?

Edit:

Q&A/Issue added on GitHub.
// GitHub // Repository

// USTV VoD (Video-on-Demand) / World News Live / MRT Play
(2015-01-18, 13:23)moneymaker Wrote: I'm missing some shows on ProsiebenMAXX e.g. Border Patrol. It is up to the App offer?

Edit:

Q&A/Issue added on GitHub.
See my answer on git Wink nothing a can do.
Version 2.2.0 (2015-03-27)
ADD: skip DRM protected videos
UPD: improved support for Gotham, Helix and Isengard
FIX: show seconds (Gotham)
Version 2.2.1 (2015-03-31)
FIX: improve playback on ARM systems
Hi. I am happily using this addon on raspbmc/kodi since a few weeks. as of yesterday it stopped streaming, no matter if i try to access sixx or pro7 or whatever. all other streaming apps work as usual, but 7tv addon keeps saying "something didnt work, read the log" etc. etc.
(2015-04-03, 21:45)skysyk Wrote: Hi. I am happily using this addon on raspbmc/kodi since a few weeks. as of yesterday it stopped streaming, no matter if i try to access sixx or pro7 or whatever. all other streaming apps work as usual, but 7tv addon keeps saying "something didnt work, read the log" etc. etc.
Debug log (wiki) please...you're probably running 2.2.0.
Hello, I installed 7TV and I can access it but when playing shows on any of the channels it tells me I cannot watch this in the country I am located at. Does that mean I won't be able to watch any of the German add-ons in the US or just this specific one?
(2015-07-18, 06:41)gotha75 Wrote: Hello, I installed 7TV and I can access it but when playing shows on any of the channels it tells me I cannot watch this in the country I am located at. Does that mean I won't be able to watch any of the German add-ons in the US or just this specific one?
At least for 7TV it seems so. Mostly it's because of licenses, which allow distribution only in particular countries.
Version 3.0.0 (2015-09-22)
[add] HD playback
[upd] new framework
[upd] new navigation
Nice work! Just two things:

First: To look sexier - Is it possible to ad Icons Channel-Icons also to the sub-directiories like in the old Addon by ASDE?

Second: It's not possible to look "Vampire Diaries" through this Addon (Go to: 7TV->Sixx->Mediathek) because it is not listed. By using website http://www.sixx.de/tv/vampire-diaries you can watch the latest episode. So would be great to patch that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
7TV (ProSieben, SAT.1, kabel eins, sixx, SAT.1 Gold, ProSieben MAXX)1